Friday, July 26, 2013

We should sell someone...


I did this piece a few weeks ago, http://aroundmyleedsunited.blogspot.dk/2013/07/spirits-are-high-at-leeds-united.html and as per usual when I become positive about Leeds nothing good comes of it and by now it seems painfully obvious that we're once again looking into the loan market or playing with the average side that we currently have.

It seems that we have to move players before we can get in the 4th or 5th signing that Brian McDermott sees as crucial to his team, but how on earth are we supposed to sell players like Pugh, Brown, Norris or Tonge, they have been given too good deals at Leeds for other teams to want to look at them and let's be honest, they are also kind of shit. So what do we do, we have to put someone in the shop window that could generate some interest, and I'd prefer that player to be El-Hadji Diouf, I think he went from great player to below average after he got his permanent deal last year, and he's not one I can see playing 35-40 games next year, at least not as a starter.

I know Diouf is a popular figure with fans and I do like him too, but we need to try and sell someone that might actually end up getting sold, and I think that most fans would agree with me that we will do better without Diouf then without McCormack, Lees or Byram (the other players that might generate some interest).

I'll gladly let David Haigh use my idea of a 2 for 1 sale.. Buy Diouf and get Pugh, Brown, Tonge or Norris FOR FREE!!

Marching on together.

No comments:

Post a Comment