Sunday, August 21, 2011

A great day on the pub!

Kick off sportspub in Odense, Denmark is my local pub, I've spent loads of time down there ever since moving to Odense, and as a Leeds fan I have enjoyed many ups and downs there (unfortunatly most downs).
Today I arrived 15 minutes before kick off of the match between West Ham and Leeds, i wore my Howson shirt, with his autograph on the back, and had a good feeling about the game.

The game ended 2-2 with Adam Clayton grabbing a very deserved equaliser in the dying seconds of the game. You can find a match report anywhere so I won't bore you with that :)
The reason for this blog is actually just to pay tribute to a wonderful place and a lot of wonderful people, who always shows up to support Leeds United down there - It is thrilling to watch Leeds play, but sitting with other Leeds fans watching the games makes it even more special - So fellow Leeds fans from Odense, this is for you! M.O.T
 By the way, the roof nearly came off when Clayton scored!


No comments:

Post a Comment