Monday, November 28, 2011

Nottingham Forest - Leeds United 29th of November 2011

Leeds United will play an extremely emotionel game tomorrow, just two days after learning that club legend Gary Speed had taken his own life, the whites are on the road in Nottingham.

I must admit that I actually can't find my usual desire to write this game blog, football seems so unimportant when a young life is cut short, so I won't get into to much details about our opponents, our squad or anything else. The thing I want the most tomorrow is for the fans to give Gary Speed a tribute and salute him throughout the 90+ mins.

Leeds will win 1-0 tomorrow and Lloyd Sam, wearing Speeds number 11 will score the winner!

Rest in peace Speed! We will remember and miss you forever! MOT

No comments:

Post a Comment