Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I think I know what Ken Bates wants!

I have tried to make sense of what Ken Bates wanted to do with Leeds for years now, I have even tried to "defend" some of his actions - but today, the day he sells my favorite player, Jonny Howson, today is the day it stops! I've thinking and thinking and I actually think that I know whats going on inside the old man's fucked up head.

Ken Bates dosen't trust Simon Grayson on the transfer market, so he won't give him any money to buy players - But I don't understand why he dosen't trust players who have done us good, Max, Bradley now Jonny and plenty more to come - why won't KB offer them decent contracts to stay at Elland Road - Rumours say that what we offer is 1/5 of what anybody else offers our players - In this day money will always beat loyalty, but the least he could do is tempt them with a decent offer.

What I think Bates want is to sell any decent player object we have, and with the money he can put some in the pocket and then use some on making the stadium better and bigger and built hotels and stuff making the club look great for a new buyer. The reason I think he does this is that when he finds some rich arab or russian guy to buy the club, they will probably have ambitions to sign "bigger" players for the team, so the current players will not be needed, but a new owner will appreciate that the surrondings of the club is of Premier League quality - So does this mean that Kenny is getting ready to fuck off? Sadly no, I think he knows that if he can keep the club in the Championsship he will be able to get alot of money when he decides to sell.

So we've gone through seven years of lies, I sadly think that we will have to wait a bit longer before Leeds will rise again. I for one am preparing myself to see Snoddy, Lees, White, Clayton, McCormack and probably more leave the club before old Batesy will, so I took a decision theis afternoon, I will not use £1000 on taking the trip from Denmark to Leeds as long as he runs our club, I know this is not very loyal but I just hate to see my hard earned money end in the pocket of that old idiot!!

And Jonny, farewell my friend I hope to see you in a Leeds shirt again some day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope LUFC will gain former greatness. However there is a long, long way to go! Sadly in football nowadays it is "money talking" - and unfortunately LUFC needs lots of money to be able to revert to the best levet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have actually got quite a bit of cash in the club, problem is the chairman won't spend them on players or improving the team, he'd rather improve his hotel, love leeds hate bates

    ReplyDelete