Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome to Leeds Neil Warnock

The first manager linked with Leeds after the sacking of Simon Grayson was Neil Warnock, and now he's joined the club, a club he never seemed to like, but honestly I don't care, if he does the job and get us promoted he can hate us all day long.

I am pretty sure that Warnocks pride in his job will shine through more than the fact that he might not love Leeds United, so I am certainly ready to give him a chance to show us what he can do.

I can't see Neil agreeing to the job in Leeds if he haven't been guaranteed some funds in the summer, and that he'd be allowed to clean up the team - I for one can see 10-12 players that we need to throw out of the club, and if Neil can find three-four quality players, I think we'll be on our way - If promoted this season the terms of course change and we'll need more than three-four great players if we are to stay in the prem.

So regardless of what people think of Neil Warnock and his appointment in Leeds I think that we should all back him and the team up and hope that things will now finally change for Leeds United, and remember Wilko managed Sheffield W and Lee Chapman hated Leeds before joining too, the great atmophere at Elland Road can turn anyone around!

Marching on together!

No comments:

Post a Comment