Friday, April 27, 2012

Player of the year 2011/12

So the season is coming to a close and it's time to reflect on what was good and what was, well, not good.

I'll make four blogs over the coming days and in each I'll give an "award" to Player of the year, Young player of the year, Game of the year and Goal of the year.

I'll start out with player of the year, I had three guys in mind, Snoddy, Clayton and Ross McCormack. In the end I decided that my player of the year was Rossy.

The reason to pick him was that I fear where we had been without his many goals, and I also felt that he's been a great performer after a very tough first season at Elland Road. I actually predicted in August that he'd have a great season, so I'm quite pleased to have been right.

Many people feared that Ross would be a massive flop in Leeds and even though I think that many have Snoddy as their player of the year, I stand by Ross. We all knew that Snoddy would be great again this season, but Ross' form has taken alot of us by surprise (a very pleasent one).

So Mr.McCormack, congrats on being my player of the year (and sign that damn contract soon!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment