Thursday, May 10, 2012

Goal of the year

Goal of the season was scored in Leicester in October. Following the thrashing we recieved from Blackpool days earlier, many had feared out trip to Leicester, but Leeds played one of their best games of the season and won it 1-0 on a stunning strike from Adam Clayton.

I didn't hurt his chances of winning goal of the year that it was scored against Kasper Schmeichel, a guy I really don't rate at all, despite him and me both being Danish.

The season have ended for Leeds and we might never see Adam Clayton in a Leeds shirt again. NW decided to transfer list him and I'd expect some decent teams to show interest in him, but if you'll win nothing else with Leeds Adam, I am happy to have you win goal of the year!

Marching on together 

No comments:

Post a Comment