Monday, November 19, 2012

I need to moan now

I've not written anything for a while, I've been busy with college and I've honestly not had anything to say about the current situation in Leeds. My mom always told me to speak politely or shut up, so mom, I'm sorry.

I've behaved, I've given both NW, the team, David Haigh & co. and even Ken Bates all the time in the world, I've trusted that things would work out for once for Leeds United.

I can't anymore, I'm furious, I can't believe whats happening to this club I love, true we've been a bit of a joke in the first seven years under Master Bates, but the joke has just grown and grown in the past seven months where our supposed takeover has been in the making. 

I looked through my tweets recently, words like TOMA, Imminent, Filthy rich, Pen4Ken and others have filled my twitter timeline over the past six/seven months and I've had it.. We have a saying in Denmark, Piss or get of the toilet - thats the point I'd like to make to GFH, Ken Bates and everyone else involved.. I honestly (almost) dont care if we get taken over anymore, GFH haven't got the money to make us a force anyway (If they did they would have forced this through months ago, right?!), I just want clarity, I just want this take over hell to end.

In my local pub I've noticed that fans of other clubs are starting to pity us instead of taking the usual piss, I dont like that, I like when they take the piss, it proves they miss us and that they're jealous - now they're nothing, we're turning into nothing in many other supporters minds.

It's my birthday on Saturday, what I want the most is for us to smash Palace (happily without Luke "moron" Varney), and second most I want this take over to be finalised or called off. This season is about surveving and then we have to make yet another "fresh start" from next summer.

Moaning on together! I'll always love you SuperLeeds but you're making it a bit hard right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment