Friday, August 12, 2011

Leeds United today!

Tomorrow Leeds will play their 3rd game of the season, we started out last saturday with defeat at Southampton, and then returned to Elland Road on tuesday for a Carling cup clash with local rivals Bardford, which gave us a 3-2 win after a brace from Ramon Nunez and a goal from Ross McCormack!

I will be the first to admit that we did not hope our season would start like this, and also the first to admit that we probably were expecting some "better and bigger" signings over the summer BUT, I do not understand why many Leeds fans find it so damn easy to be negative about the club and our future, I am also annoyed that we are not in the Premier League, I would also love to sign players like Aguero and Fabregas, but come on.. I fear that some Leeds fans have gotten a bit big headed and believe that we should be able to sign whoever we want, I for one remember that we once did that (O'leary/Ridsdale anyone???) and I actually respect the fact the Ken Bates and Simon Grayson are trying to built us up slowly, but i do fear that some Leeds fans do not, and that they might not have the patience to wait this out!
I think that, eventhough it is hard, we have to trust the KB and SG knows what they are doing, and that they are doing it for the good of LEEDS UNITED!

To all fellow Leeds fans, M.O.T - we will get there!!





No comments:

Post a Comment