Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Transfer window approaching

The summer transfer window is opening on July 1st and after some horrible windows we are finally ready to set off and claim our place back in the Premier League with some class signings, GFH Capital promised they would spend some money and said that we should reserve judgement on them until the summer window was over, OH MY, are they in for a treat, if Leeds fans are good at anything it's at judging, so for Haigh and his buddies sake I really hope they deliever what they have promised us since the day they took over basically.

It might sound negative saying that Leeds fans are good at judging, but I actually feel it's fair enough that we do, we have had almost ten years of pain and lies, we deserve better then this and we especially deserve the truth after GFH came in with big words and promises of listening and involving the fans.

I know the window is yet to open but I still feel a bit concerned about the promised transfers, whenever I see us linked with a player that will cost us £1M and above reports are quickly out that we are looking at the possibility of a season long loan instead or that we are ruled out of the biding before it even starts. I am not sure how I'd feel about another summer of broken promises and loans or signings of the quality like Habibou and Ryan Hall, or well I actually do know how I'd feel, I'd feel pissed off and lied to. The only positive there is to say about shit loan signings like Habibou is that we had the chance to return him to Belgium.

I have been considering whether it is all a smokescreen from GFH that we seem to be ruled out of any targets before even starting the window, they might just be cautious not to push the prices up before we put in bids, knowing that we are Leeds United, and if we want a player you can squeeze the prices up a bit.

Regardless of what happens I hope for some positive news while I'm on my holiday and I hope that GFH delievers, because like I wrote, judgement on them is coming to a town near you on August 1st. 


Marching on together and thanks for reading! Have a nice summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment